Are you an IT professional looking to advance your career and
increase expertise? Or a recent grad just starting an IT career?
You can set yourself apart with experience and foundational
knowledge of Linux. When you have recognized certifications and
verifiable knowledge on your resume, you get through the Human
Resources firewall and boost your resume to the top of the candidate
stack. Certification can mean better job opportunities and increased
income potential. NDG Linux courses are the fastest and most effective
way to acquire proven Linux skills and get certified.
- Learn in-demand Linux skills and differentiate yourself in the job market for System Administrator or other IT roles. NDG Linux I is your first step toward certification.
- Aligned to Linux Professional Institute’s exams objectives for LPIC-1 Server Professional Certification and CompTIA’s Linux+ powered by LPI.
- Stepping-stone to advanced certification exams that require Linux command skills like the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
- Each course includes content and a live Linux environment. All you need is a web browser.
LPIC-1: System Administrator
To obtain the LPIC-1 certification, you must pass Exam 101 and 102. This course is designed to prepare you for Exam 101, which covers:
- System Architecture
- Linux Installation and Package Management
- GNU and Unix Commands
- Devices, Linux File systems, File system Hierarchy Standards